Let the beats rock your dome, not the ground.
The verdict is still out on whether all that dubstep you're listening to is destroying your brain, but at least it's been proven that the Bern Watts EPS Audio Helmet with Knit Liner will help keep it safe. The EPS foam evenly distributes impacts throughout the helmet so less force is applied directly to your head, and the adjustable knit liner is removable so you have no excuse not to wear it year-round. Plus the 8 Tracks audio keeps the tunes going, no matter how questionable your music taste is.
- EPS foam is a lightweight, one-time-use foam that evenly distributes force and gives its life to save yours in the event of a high-impact crash
- Ultra-thin ABS shell is lightweight and low-profile
- 8 Tracks audio has speakers built into the ear flaps so you don't have to squeeze headphones underneath
- Sink Fit provides a deep fit for full coverage and a low profile
- Top vents allow hot air to escape
- Goggle clip in back holds your eyewear in place
- Knit liner is removable for washing or summer skating
Share your thoughts
helmet with audio
good snowboarding helmet
i like a lot my helmet i just got it, i can listen to music while snowboarding and don't pay attention to anything. great audio.
Side to Side
Size front to back
Front with goggles
Side with Goggles
Bern Fit Video
Bern Fit Video
Got for Christmas
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Helmet fits well and its very comfortable, wish the speakers were louder.