You've tried wearing your acid wash denim jacket on the slopes, but you always wind up soaked to the bone or frozen to the chair lift. We recommend the Betty Rides Acid Wash Ava Jacket instead. First of all, the poly-spandex fabric is a lot more flexible than frozen denim, and secondly, this insulated, waterproof breathable parka keeps you dry and toasty from first chair to the end-of-day parking lot jib-sesh.
- Waterproof breathable fabric blocks outside moisture while letting perspiration escape
- Taped critical seams stop water from sneaking through vulnerable stitching
- Polyfill insulation traps warmth
- Mesh-lined underarm zips let hot, muggy air out and fresh air in
- Powder skirt stops snow from spraying up your back when you're snorkeling
- Tricot collar prevents chafing and irritation