Now all you need are some snowboard boots with metal studs.
You recently got a perm and a bicep tattoo, and now your wardrobe just doesn't feel right. The Betty Rides Acid Wash Biker Jacket should fix that problem (on snow days, at least). This badass jacket gives you a taste of hessian style, and it keeps you dry and warm when the clouds start barfing.
- Waterproof breathable fabric blocks outside moisture while letting perspiration escape
- Taped critical seams stop water from sneaking through vulnerable stitching
- Polyfill insulation traps warmth
- Mesh-lined underarm zips let hot, muggy air out and fresh air in
- Powder skirt stops snow from spraying up your back when you're snorkeling
- Jacket-to-pant interface increases protection between your top and bottom outerlayers
- Tricot collar prevents chafing and irritation