Resistance is futile.
As if it weren't already oozing with serious style, Betty Rides amped up the Women's All-Mountain Rocker Pant even more with hits of its specialty Fair Isle embossed fabric. This may not sound like much, but when you add this to the Rocker's ultra-flattering slim, low-rise cut and its serious all-mountain protection, you get get a snowboarding pant that's going to be very, very hard to resist.
- Durable twill fabric features 10K-rated waterproof breathable laminate and DWR finish to combine a killer look and feel with top-notch performance
- Critical seams are taped so you can ride longer and stay drier
- 40g insulation takes the edge off frigid early-morning runs
- Mesh-lined inseam vents allow cooling air to circulate on warmer afternoons
- Inner waistband includes adjustment tabs and hook-and-bar hardware for security
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your boots and your pants
- Snap-close slit at hems bumps up the style and gives you easier access to your boot laces
- Hitch Up system at the back of the cuffs and Cordura reinforcement prevent shredding (the bad kind)
- Includes loops to attach to any Betty Rides jacket to keep the elements out
- Inseam measures 31.5 inches