Betty Rides does right by the military jacket.
Betty Rides totally nailed the authentic Army-Navy store look with its Women's All Mountain Surplus Jacket. Although no military-look jacket you ever uncovered in those stores' bins sported the deluxe embossed fabric, cozy insulation, and grip of shred-worthy features you'll find in this one.
- Polyester twill fabric features 10K-rated waterproof breathable laminate and DWR finish to combine a killer look and feel with top-notch performance
- Critical seams are taped so you can ride longer and stay drier
- 120g insulation keeps you warm and toasty on frigid early-morning runs
- Mesh-lined underarm vents allow cooling air to circulate on warmer afternoons
- Technical powder skirt snaps to any Betty Rides pant to keep the elements out
- Removable hood features a faux fur ruff you can remove when the mood strikes
- Two-way front zipper makes it easy to get to the top of the pants without unzipping from the top
- Pocketage includes designated pass and media pockets with clear windows for easy viewing
Share your thoughts
Betty Rides All Mountain Collection
This collection is pure mountain color and style. We picked the Evergreen color with extreme care as it needed to be feminine yet strong. The subtle custom emboss pattern adds interest and makes the fabric our own. The Survival Cargo is our largest fitting pant and has the most storage space for packing your snacks and essentials for a full day outside. The Surplus Parka is also built for rugged use. Classic, enduring, All Mountain.