Less mourning, more shredding.
Your other half has an unfortunate obsession with watching pro football, but you don't mind because as soon as the weather gets cold enough you can pull on the Betty Rides Women's All Mountain Widow Jacket and hit the slopes. He'll be the sad and lonely one on Sundays once the football season's over and you're still out on the slopes all day, shredding in this functional and super-stylish jacket.
- Polyester twill fabric features 10K-rated waterproof breathable laminate and DWR finish to combine a killer look and feel with top-notch performance
- Critical seams are taped so you can ride longer and stay drier
- 120g insulation keeps you warm and toasty on frigid early-morning runs
- Mesh-lined underarm vents allow cooling air to circulate on warmer afternoons
- Technical powder skirt snaps to any Betty Rides pant to keep the elements out
- Fixed hood features a functional brim and cord lock garages so your hair doesn't get snarled around a cord lock
- Two-way front zipper makes it easy to get to the top of the pants without unzipping from the top
- Pocketage includes designated pass and media pockets with clear windows for easy viewing