Slim and stylish, but with substance, too.
- Mesh-lined zip inseam vents help keep your cool on a sunny afternoon
- Stretch gaiters prevent snow from going down your boots
- Snap cuff slits give you access to your laces
- Rear hitch system hikes up your pants hems so they don't get shredded or gross walking around the resort
- Loops connect to powder skirts on compatible jackets
Share your thoughts
Not a good buy ...
If these pants are anything like the Betty Rides pants and jacket I have now (and have used for one solid season) then they're a complete waste of money. Sure Betty Rides makes aesthetically pleasing outerwear, but that's about it. My jacket started falling apart a couple months into last season. And the pants started falling apart shortly after I got them. They have been deteriorating with each day of snowboarding this season as well. I'm sorely disappointed!!
These have a lot of great features, such as a loop for attaching lift tickets, snap system to roll up your pants securely when you change out of your ski boots, and ample pockets. They're well-insulated without being bulky. Unfortunately, I had to return them because they were too big (this brand seems to be sized larger than others based on the sizing charts, so you may want to get one size smaller than you normally would). Because they were so large, I can't really comment on whether the fit is more feminine and flattering than typical snowpants. Decent color selection, although I personally would have preferred bolder colors or plain white over pastels.