Built for the mountain, styled for the bar.
The Betty Rides Classics Rocker Pants helps you maintain your reputation for fashionable presentation while at the same time protecting you from the elements. This slim, low-cut pant is ultra-stylish, but also features weather-resistant fabric, light insulation, and a full complement of performance features so you can stay out all day in all kinds of weather before heading to the bar after the lifts close to rock out.
- Polyester shell fabric features 10K-rated waterproof coating to keep the wet stuff out
- Critical seams are taped so you can ride longer and stay drier
- 40g insulation takes the edge off frigid early-morning runs
- Mesh-lined inseam vents allow cooling air to circulate on warmer afternoons
- Inner waistband includes adjustment tabs and hook-and-bar hardware for a security
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your boots and your pants
- Hitch Up system at the back of the cuffs prevent shredding (the bad kind)
- Includes loops to attach to any Betty Rides jacket to keep the elements out
- Inseam measures 31.5 inches
Share your thoughts
Ordered from Australia. Was a little worried they were too small (order M and i am aussie 12) but they were fine for downhill and cross country skiing at Buller and Stirling.
Very comfy and kept me dry and warm.
Leg zip vents were great for cross country - didn't need anything underneath.
I just received these and they are too big. I'm a regular size 12 and the large is too big. They are quite long in the legs also. Not a bad pair of pants but don't seem particularly warm.