There's a lot going on with the Betty Rides Classics Manic Jacket, and we're not just talking about its looks, either. Under the vibrant crazy-quilt exterior you'll find a boatload of technical features, all designed to allow you to ride out the stormiest days on the mountain.
- Polyester fabric features 10K-rated waterproof breathable laminate and DWR finish to combine a killer look and feel with top-notch performance
- Critical seams are taped so you can ride longer and stay drier
- 120g insulation keeps you warm and toasty on frigid early-morning runs
- Mesh-lined underarm vents allow cooling air to circulate on warmer afternoons
- Technical powder skirt snaps to any Betty Rides pant to keep the elements out
- Fixed hood features a functional brim and cord lock garages so your hair doesn't get snarled around a cord lock
- Two-way front zipper makes it easy to get to the top of the pants without unzipping from the top
- Pocketage includes designated pass and media pockets with clear windows for easy viewing
Share your thoughts
Hi, I would like to order this awesome...
Hi, I would like to order this awesome jacket in purple or blue, but I still hesitate with the size, because I live in France and I don't want to make any mistakes. I measure 1m65 (5'5") and weighs 55kg (122 lbs) I wonder if I should take a size S, M or L (I want a long jacket that makes a nice figure) thank you in advance
Betty Classics Collection
We spent a lot of time making this plaid. It's super nice. The colors in this collection are so feminine. We have a dark side and a light side. Enjoy them both!