The Betty Rides Women's Day Dream Nirvana Jacket may keep you nice and warm when the snow's blowing sideways, but really, we're just smitten with its amazingly flattering, feminine fit.
- 100g polyfil insulation in the body and 60g of insulation provides warmth where you need it most
- Weather-resistant fabric and taped critical seams keep the wet stuff out
- Powder skirt with Betty Connection Technology lets you create a snowproof barrier
- Mesh-lined underarm zip vents
- Adjustable cuffs and Lycra ninja cuffs seal off your sleeves from the weather
- Dedicated media pocket holds your tunes or your cell
Share your thoughts
I wouldn't recommend this jacket to anyone who actually plans on using it for snowboarding. The colors are great, and I was super excited about the thumb holes, but they were really short. I couldn't extend my arm fully. It also has a very very wide cut. I usually rock a large in women's jackets 'cause I'm 5'8'' and need to layer up, but I could have fit another puffy around my waist in this one. Finally the bottom lining is cotton!! Imagine getting snow and ice caked to that! It would be wet, heavy, and would just stretch more.
So for a town jacket, go a size smaller than normal. For riding, keep looking