Killer style with a classy touch.
Who made the rule that skiers get all the nice jackets? Nobody, that's who. So Betty Rides created the Dynasty Nicole Jacket for snowboarders who crave a little luxury in their lives. The Nicole's stretchy, high-performance twill fabric, full complement of shred features, and classy but not flashy detailing will give you plenty of reasons to keep rocking that single plank.
- Luxurious stretch twill fabric features 15K-rated waterproof breathable laminate and DWR finish to combine a killer look and feel with top-notch performance
- Critical seams are taped so you can ride longer and stay drier
- 120g insulation keeps you warm and toasty on frigid early-morning runs
- Mesh-lined underarm vents allow cooling air to circulate on warmer afternoons
- Technical powder skirt snaps to any Betty Rides pant to keep the elements out
- Fixed hood features a functional brim and cord lock garages so your hair doesn't get snarled around a cord lock
- Two-way front zipper makes it easy to get to the top of your pants without unzipping from the top
- Asym zipper flap snaps closed with magnet power under the blingy metal rings
- Pocketage includes designated pass pocket and media pocket
Share your thoughts
Just got this.
- Fit: True to size
Just received this jacket. LOVE it! Washed before wearing and TWO of the "O" rings on the outside (that are magnetized to the coat) fell off. Needless to say I am super bummed. Should I contact BR?
This Jacket is beautiful! I'm 5'8" and 140 lbs, I ordered a Medium and it fits like a glove. The lining is so soft and the colors are bold and bright. I bought this jacket on sale at the end of the season, so I don't know yet how it stands up to the elements. Although, when I first tried it on to make sure the sizing was correct I got pretty toasty. I highly recommend this jacket for a feminine look on the slopes!
Betty Rides Dynasty Nicole Review
I've been looking for a warm, functional, stylish and affordable coat for a while. This one by Betty Rides meets all my criteria.
I'm a skier, and not a little lady. I need some room to move, space to put some base layers, and some storage in the coat. I hate it when women coats are tiny, and so close fitting that you can't even put a chap stick in the pocket! This coat is roomy, but flattering, feminine, but not uber-girly.
This coat looks great! The magnetic buttons are easy to manage in gloves. There are two inner pockets, and a place to put a rfid pass below the snow skirt.
The inner left pocket is perfect for an iPod or phone - there's even a little loop to keep your headphones wrangled. The pocket has a large clear window, and closes with Velcro. I managed to put my Samsung s3 in there, and it's a larger phone.
The jacket has a fleece lining that kept me really warm. It also has thumb loops to help keep the sleeves down. The hood will fit over a ski helmet. There are snaps on the snow skirt that you can attach to pants, and a little metal loop on the front of the coat for your ticket.
The Not-so Good:
I do wish that the right inner pocket had a zipper and not Velcro. I don't feel comfortable putting my cash in that pocket. That is the only non-positive thing I had to say about this coat.
Betty Rides Dynasty Collection
This collection was inspired by one of my favorite Russian customers. He has been asking me to bring back the Dynasty print that we did a few years back. The solid colors in this collection are very saturated and rich. The Royal blue and Fuchsia glow. The Taupe is the perfect neutral that goes with everything a woman already owns. The metallic silver zippers are bling without being tacky. The shell fabric is a two way stretch twill with a 15K laminate. The fabric feels amazing. The colors energize you. We love it!