Ready to play.
You always hated those bib snowpants that your mom made your wear when you were a kid, but now that you're into big-mountain snowboarding, you can totally appreciate what they're about. The Betty Rides Luck Plaid Betty Overall delivers full-coverage protection from the deep snow and biting winds at the upper reaches of the mountain, where all the best riding is to be found. The Overall's weather-proof fabric and construction, as well as a light layer of polyfil insulation, keep you warm and dry so you can enjoy big-girl snow play all day.
- Mesh-lined zip inseam vents help keep your cool on a sunny afternoon
- Gaiters with lace hooks prevent snow from going down your boots
- Snap cuff slits give you access to your laces
- Cordura lining inside hem prevents shreddage (the bad kind)
- Rear hitch system hikes up your pants hems so they don't get shredded or gross walking around the resort
- Loops connect to powder skirts on compatible jackets