You don't know why, but it always seems to snow on your scheduled shred days. Maybe you have crazy good karma. Or maybe it's your Betty Rides Lucky Plaid Nikki Jacket. This waterproof breathable, lightly insulated jacket with asymmetrical style and exposed zippers just has a way of summoning storms.
- Waterproof breathable shell blocks outside moisture while letting perspiration escape
- Taped critical seams stop water from sneaking through vulnerable stitching
- Polyfill insulation traps warmth around your bod
- Powder skirt stops snow from spraying up your back when you take a powder-dive
- Jacket-to-pant interface increases protection between your top and bottom outerlayers
- Mesh-lined underarm zippers let hot, muggy air out and fresh air in
- Tricot collar prevents chafing and irritation
Share your thoughts
how warm is this jacket? is it a shell...
how warm is this jacket? is it a shell style? or a full insulated jacket? what kind of temperatures you think it can handle?