Rock out with your...wait...that doesn't work. Just rock out.
- 40g insulation to keep you off the cold lift seat
- 150g brushed tricot seat, fly, and waistband
- Pass pocket and lift-ticket ring for one-day vacations or all-season convenience
- Cordura-lined hem with hitch-up system to keep your cuffs clean and fray-free
- Inseam ghetto slits for extra boot-covering steeze
Share your thoughts
Hey im a dude just to put that out there...
Hey im a dude just to put that out there and I was looking for some tighter snowboard parnts I am 5'8 and 155 pounds what size should I get. As I said im looking for a tighter feel but I want them to be longer.
What is the measurement of the waist laying...
What is the measurement of the waist laying flat across?
Low Rise, Short Inseam
I got the Ruby Plaid size Small and I LOVE the way these pants look. They are super warm, these pants are insulated really well. The fit is really flattering too. I'm 5'6 115 pounds and the small was comfortably loose around my hips.... it's super low rise though...which looks great but I worry about how much snow I'll be shoveling out of my pants. Also, the 29" inseam is a little too short for me. I love these pants but I think I'm gonna have to send them back in favor of something longer and with a higher waist.