Your board has plenty of pop, but what about your pants? The Betty Rides Mosaic Rocker Pants have so much pop, they practically fizz. Sizzling style aside, these pants protect you from soggy parks and ice-cold lifts.
- Waterproof breathable fabric blocks outside moisture while letting perspiration escape
- Taped critical seams stop water from sneaking through vulnerable stitching
- Polyfill insulation traps warmth
- Mesh-lined inseam zips let hot, muggy air out and fresh air in
- Cordura-lined hems help protect your pant legs from getting trashed in the parking lot
Share your thoughts
I'm 5'3 and 118lbs, ordered these in an XS and they fit perfect! I ordered them in citrus and they're a bright lime almost yellowy green, sounds weird but looks great. If you're any taller or much heavier, I'd say order the small cause they're pretty snug for me but not too tight, but if i was any taller they'd aaaaaalmost be too short. hope that helps!