Some people might think that you're a bit odd for sleeping in snowboard pants. But, if they had any idea how amazing a day of shredding in your Betty Rides PDX Punk Rocker Pants is, they wouldn't question you for getting ready a bit early. These bottoms do a great job of protecting you from the weather, and they actually look good doing it. It's no wonder that you can't wait to get them on.
- Synthetic insulation treats you to extra warmth so you don't freeze your butt off on freezing lift rides
- The 15K-rated fabric won't leave you soaked if you get caught in a fresh powder drop
- DWR treatment repels moisture so melting snow won't sink in
- Taped critical seams stop water from sneaking through vulnerable stitching
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents evacuate built-up heat to prevent you from overheating
- Gaiters with built-in boot hooks stop snow from creeping up your legs