Who says snowboarding pants can't be sexy? The Betty Rides PDX Punk Skinny Cargo Pants keep you cozy and dry with shred-ready tech, and the slim-fitting cut will have you looking sassy on the mountain.
- The 15K-rated water-resistant fabric will keep you dry if you get caught in a fresh flurry
- Synthetic insulation helps keep your lower bits warm
- Inner thigh vents ditch excess heat when your blood starts pumping
- Built-in gaiters with boot hooks won't let snow fly up your legs
- Betty hitch-up system keeps the bottoms of your pants from being ground to pieces in the parking lot
- Super-slim fit shows off your curves in all the right places
Share your thoughts
I'm 5'2 and wear a size 0 in jeans, I have the XS in the pants. They come with 2 size waist adjustments which makes the pants fit me perfect! They have a nice light lining in the inside, keeping me cozy! I have great movement in the pants, plenty of room for my legs to move around. I love all the pockets!
enough space for movement, but not too baggy
I'm 5'2 and fairly thin. Got these as a second pair. It isn't baggy and not skinny either, so I'd say somewhere in between. I got the XS and they'll be my "modern fit" pair. Other pair I got would be my "skinny fit" ones.