Show off your curves while you show off your lines.
Who says snowboarding pants can't be sexy? The Betty Rides PDX Punk Skinny Cargo Pants keep you cozy and dry with shred-ready tech, and the slim-fitting cut will have you looking sassy on the mountain.
- The 15K-rated water-resistant fabric will keep you dry if you get caught in a fresh flurry
- Synthetic insulation helps keep your lower bits warm
- Inner thigh vents ditch excess heat when your blood starts pumping
- Built-in gaiters with boot hooks won't let snow fly up your legs
- Betty hitch-up system keeps the bottoms of your pants from being ground to pieces in the parking lot
- Super-slim fit shows off your curves in all the right places
Share your thoughts
I'm 5'2 and wear a size 0 in jeans, I have the XS in the pants. They come with 2 size waist adjustments which makes the pants fit me perfect! They have a nice light lining in the inside, keeping me cozy! I have great movement in the pants, plenty of room for my legs to move around. I love all the pockets!
enough space for movement, but not too baggy
I'm 5'2 and fairly thin. Got these as a second pair. It isn't baggy and not skinny either, so I'd say somewhere in between. I got the XS and they'll be my "modern fit" pair. Other pair I got would be my "skinny fit" ones.