The Betty Rides Women's Eco Rocker Pants brings rocker steeze to the slopes. The pant’s slim fit, bevy of technical features, and hip details take you from the mountain to the mosh pit in style.
- Fully taped seams and environmentally-friendly, 10K-rated fabric block wetness
- 40g of insulation provides warmth without bulk
- Inseam vents unzip to blow off steam when you�re doing more than just looking hot
- Articulated knees won�t bind or constrict
- Zippered ghetto slits help you perfect the rocker silhouette
- Zip pocket on the lower leg stows your board tool right where you need it
Share your thoughts
I had to return the one i bought. The fit was not baggy.. it was wayyy to slim.
Betty Rides Brown Plaid
These pants are sooo RAD!. They fit perfectly and true to their size :} . The keep me warm and dry even when I've been on the mountain all day. Awesome pants, great deal. Would deff recommend to any gal.
I got my sherbert pants yesterday. I love them. The fit is good but the color is different the picture. It's like a purple pink. Overall they are what I expected.
I wear mainly large in snowboard pants and the large fits great. I can wear mediums but they tend to be just a little snugger than I prefer. good length on these. mediums they don't drag on the ground, large have the perfect length for my long legs. I am 5'8". I have gotten betty ride rocker pants for a few years now. love them
Not a fan
I just bought these in the Sherbert color and I was a little disappointed when I took them out of the box. They are not the color that they look in the picture. They're more of a purpley pink and to be honest it is kinda nauseating. I would just suggest getting them in a different color.