Relaxed luxe style.
Go for extra style points in the Betty Rides Eco All-Mountain Women's Survival Cargo Pant. Betty Rides’ Eco All-Mountain fabric is not only environmentally friendly but provides waterproof breathable protection from the elements. Touches like satin lining and synthetic leather trim impart a luxurious feel.
- Fully taped seams and 10K-rated fabric block wetness
- 40g of insulation provides just enough warmth for cold winter days
- Ankle gaiters keep snow out on a powder day
- Inseam vents unzip to cool you in warmer temperatures.
- Articulated knees won�t bind or constrict
- Zippered ghetto slits let you maximize sag for laps through the terrain park
Share your thoughts
Well these pants were not what I expected in size, seeing as I'm a petite sized girl, they were SUPER baggy on me, and I felt as if i was dragging everything behind me because there themselves were pretty heavy for pants.
Love the "bone" color
I got a medium! I'm 5'7 and it fits perfect. Great fit. The "bone" color is nice. very comfortable and warm!