Every personality has more than one side to it.
- Polyester twill fabric features 10K-rated waterproof breathable coating to fend off snowy weather
- Critical seams are taped so you can ride longer and stay drier
- 100g insulation keeps you warm and toasty on frigid early-morning runs
- Mesh-lined underarm vents allow cooling air to circulate on warmer afternoons
- Technical powder skirt snaps to any Betty Rides pant to keep the elements out
- Fixed hood features a functional brim and cord lock garages so your hair doesn't get snarled around a cord lock
- Ninja cuffs completely seal off your arms from cold drafts
- Plenty of pockets stow your shred accessories and other necessities
Share your thoughts
Ordered from Australia.
Was a little tight - ordered M and i am usually a 12. But if i had of gotten the bigger size the arms would have been too long.
Kept me dry and warm while downhill skiing.
Very happy with it.
Betty Rides Wildcat Collection
i had Olya and Danika in the studio to review the design boards. The girls looked at everything and said, "where is the animal print?" I showed them an animal print that we had developed for swimwear. The print is a combination of 2 other animal prints we had done in the past. They both wanted it for outerwear. How could I say no to them?!