Making a case for looking good on the slopes.
Thank goodness, you don't have to flop around in acres and acres of baggy clothes anymore to be taken seriously as a snowboarder. You can now rock the slim, sexy Betty Rides Wildcat Skinny Jean Pant without being dismissed as a poseur before you've even strapped in. And once you have, you go on to prove that it's possible to look good, ride well, and stay comfortable on cold, stormy days—all at the same time.
- Plain weave polyester fabric features 10K-rated weather-resistance
- Critical seams are taped so you can ride longer and stay drier
- 40g insulation takes the edge off frigid early-morning runs
- Mesh-lined inseam vents allow cooling air to circulate on warmer afternoons
- Inner waistband includes adjustment tabs and hook-and-bar hardware for security
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your boots and your pants
- Hitch Up system at the back of the cuffs and Cordura reinforcement prevent shredding (the bad kind)
- Ghetto slits at hem and stud details on the back pockets amp your style
- Includes loops to attach to any Betty Rides jacket to keep the elements out
- Inseams measures 31.5 inches