They say you should dress for the job you want, not the job you have. Therefore, if you want to be a pro snowboarder, you should wear the Betty Rides Window Pane II Govy Jacket. If you'd rather be a nanotechnology engineer with a slight snowboarding obsession, that's cool, too. You won't be disappointed by this jacket's waterproof breathable construction and heaping helping of insulation.
- Waterproof breathable fabric blocks outside moisture while letting perspiration escape
- Taped critical seams stop water from sneaking through vulnerable stitching
- Polyfill insulation traps warmth
- Mesh-lined underarm zips let hot, muggy air out and fresh air in
- Powder skirt stops snow from spraying up your back when you're snorkeling
- Jacket-to-pant interface increases protection between your top and bottom outerlayers
- Tricot collar prevents chafing and irritation