Keeps you comfortable and high on surfing.
More thought and testing went into the Billabong Men's 202 Foil Chest-Zip Short-Sleeve Wetsuit than you would ever guess. Designed as an entry-level suit, the 202 Foil surprises you with its comfort, durability, and longevity, so the only thing you need to focus on is popping up on your board and catching a wave.
- ZG300 Superflex neoprene fabric allows freedom of movement and flexibility while you duck dive, surf, and paddle
- Smooth skin on front and back blocks the wind and keeps you comfortable
- Furnace lining (thermal internal barrier) on front and back wicks moisture and retains heat to help keep you warm in cool temps
- Glued and blind-stitched seams with stress point reinforcements (GBS) prevent water seepage
- Horizontal chest zip system ensures an easy on-and-off without the awkward wetsuit dance and minimizes the amount of water that can seep in
- Back drain holes allow any water that sneaks in to easily drain out
- Contour collar provides a water-tight seal
- Pre-bent anatomic paneling for comfort
- 3D Silicone print grippers eliminate movement and flushing while maintaining durability