Short-sleeve, warm-water wetsuit packed with features.
Last longer in the surf and protect your skin from harmful UV rays when you use the Billabong Men's 202 SG5 SS CZ Wetsuit. This short-sleeve wetsuit keeps you comfortable and enables you to last for hours on end when the surf is firing. Equipped with stretchy, lightweight AX1 Airlite Superflex neoprene and a Drymax Furnace lining, the 202 SG5 provides unrestricted movement and wicks water away from your body so you're able to bring out your A-game.
- AX1 Airlite Superflex (neoprene) is exclusive to Billabong, is 15% lighter than previous Airlite material used in Billabong's SGX wetsuits, outstretches previous SGX neoprene by 12%, and is significantly warmer thanks to its advance cell structured foam
- 2/2mm insulation and short-sleeve design keep you comfortable in waters between 68-77°F, depending on your comfort level
- Drymax Furnace Lining features two-layer heat-retaining fabric with quick-dry technology that wicks water away from the body and drains it quickly while providing superb warmth around your chest, kidneys, and back
- Drymax lining also has built-in irrigation channels that enable the suit to dry wicked fast in between surf sessions so you don't pull on a wet suit hours later when you're ready to surf again
- Solar mesh chest and back panels help to retain the body's heat and keep you warm in cool temperatures
- Double welded internal and external seams seal out water for improved comfort
- Strategic seam placement for improved flexibility when you paddle and surf
- Horizontal, dislocating chest zip makes for an easy entry and exit
- Chest zip also forms a seal that's less prone to leaks or flushing issues
- Molded Supratex knee pads protect your knees and boost suit durability
- Arm and ankle grippers keep the suit sleeves and legs in place