Billabong makes an array of wetsuits and wetsuit accessories, and the Xero series is its cream-of-the crop offering. The Xero-series Men's 2MM SGX Xero Sealed Boot offers just enough neoprene to take the bite out of mild water or keep your feet protected for extra-long sessions in warm water. Welded seams keep the water out, an adjustable strap secures the fit, and the split-toe design means that you won't have to sacrifice board control. AX1 Superflex neoprene is exclusive to Billabong, too.
- AX1 Superflex neoprene offers a flexible stretch construction that doesn't sacrifice warmth in the least
- 2mm neoprene is ideal for warm weather and surfers who want a thin bootie for slightly chilly conditions
- Internal Drymax lining is a quick-drying lining that provides additional warmth
- Welded construction makes the inside of the boot feel smooth against your foot
- Adjustable ankle strap allows you to easily dial in the fit and secure this boot
- Contour flex paneling allows your foot to move freely
- Split-toe design allows for maximum toe dexterity for balance and board control