A 3/2mm suit with flatlock seams that leaves you money leftover to invest in a good board.
Whether you just purchased your first board or you're a seasoned surfer who needs a suit to take the chill off on long days, go with the Billabong Men's 302 Foil Flatlock Wetsuit. Flexible, lightweight Airlite Superflex neoprene supplies unrestricted stretch while its Furnace Thermal lining moves moisture away from your body and helps to insulate your core ... all at a price that won't break the bank.
- Airlite Superflex neoprene is exclusive to Billabong, provides lightweight comfort, offers unrestricted stretch, and supplies protection against dangerous UV rays
- Airlite S Stretch neoprene paneling provides resistance against the wind without compromising flex
- 3/2mm construction keeps you comfortable in warm to moderate water temperatures (temperatures between 68-77°F), depending on your comfort level
- Furnace Thermal lining helps to insulate your core and moves moisture away from your body for improved comfort
- Flatlock seams supply a light seal from water leakage
- Strategic seam placement for improved flexibility when you paddle and surf
- Back zip forms a seal that decreases leaks or flushing issues
- Glide Skin collar eliminates annoying chafing issues
- Molded Supratex knee pads protect your knees and boost suit durability
- Wrist and ankle grippers keep the suit sleeves and legs in place