Sets the benchmark for an entry-level suit.
Count on the performance, fit, and comfort of the Billabong Men's 302 Foil GBS BZ Wetsuit to help build your confidence in the water. This lined 3/2 wetsuit keeps you comfortable throughout the learning process and ensures you're not a shivering mess in chilly waters.
- This entry-level wetsuit is the ideal price-point for those just getting into surfing
- ZG400 Superflex neoprene provides durable, flexible, high-performance neoprene that you can count on for all-day comfort
- Front and back internal furnace lining wicks moisture, retains heat to maximize thermal retention, and keeps you comfortable so you stay out longer
- Glued and blind-stitched seams with stress point reinforcement on all internal seams and welded junction points provide high stretch, extra strength, and minimal water entry
- Strategic seam placement (crucial positioning of all seams and panels) maximizes comfort and performance without sacrificing fit
- Prebent anatomic paneling handles copious amounts of duck diving while still allowing for a maximum range of movement
- Back zip entry has a contoured collar that helps ensure a watertight seal
- Wrist and ankle grippers eliminate movement and flushing
- This wetsuit is suitable for water temps between 55-64°F