A fullsuit that takes away the chilly edge without draining your wallet.
Even when the weather is warm, the water is cold at your favorite surf spot. We're not talking winter-level cold here, just cold enough to make you think twice about staying out as long as you'd like to. Check out the Billabong Men's 302 Foil GBS LS CZ Wetsuit. This versatile suit covers you all the way to your ankles and wrists, it features a warm lining and flexible neoprene, a chest zip that seals tight, and all the little fit and finish details that truly matter. Without breaking the bank, this suit delivers just the right amount of warmth and performance for half-day surf sessions in the early and late stages of summer.
- AX1 Airlite Superflex Neoprene is lighter and more flexible than Airlite material found in previous versions of Billabong fullsuits
- Airlite technology uses a three-layer construction: a water-resistant outer layer, flexible and breathable neoprene middle layer, and an inner insulator lining
- Strategic seam and panel placement maximizes warmth and range of motion and minimizes chafing and rubbing
- Horizontal chest zip is water tight and makes entry and exit easier than ever
- Contoured collar fits snug around your neck and features notches for the back of your spine and your Adam's apple
- Pre-tensioned wrist cuffs form a secure seal that minimizes flushing through the arms
- Welded internal stress reinforcements improve the overall durability of panels and seams
- Moulded Supratex knee pads protects your kneecaps from abrasion and impact