Don't let cool water scare you off.
When the water's cold enough to make you think twice about staying out as long as you'd like, jump into the Billabong Men's 302 Foil GBS CZ Wetsuit. Its flexible, stretchy Airlite S-Flex Superflex neoprene boasts a Furnace thermal lining, and it uses molded Supratex knee pads, pre-bent back knees, and flexible Paddle Panels to provide a top-shelf range of motion whether you're paddling out or riding barrels.
Thanks to its horizontal chest zip, getting in and out of the Foil is way easy. The contoured collar fits snugly around your neck and teams with fused cuff edges for waterproofing and flush prevention, while impact-welded and heat-taped internal stress points improve the overall durability of panels and seams. The same seams are triple-glued and blindstitched for serious durability, too, so your suit will stand up to everything short of a nibble from a hammerhead.
- Airlite S-Flex Superflex neoprene and Furnace thermal lining
- Triple-glued and blindstitched seams with internal reinforcement
- Impact-welded and heat-taped stress points
- Strategically located flexible Paddle Panels
- Chest zip
- Molded Supratex knee pads
- Pre-bent back knees
- Contour Grip-Skin collar and fused cuffs