Flexible, watertight, functional suit that lets you surf for hours on end.
Whether you intend to surf all day or just want to avoid the shivers for a short morning session, rely on the Billabong Men's 302 Revolution GBS Center-Zip Wetsuit to provide protection against the cold. Thanks to its Airlite Recycled Superflex neoprene fabric in the chest area, the 302 Revolution offers you improved thermal protection against the cold and wind when you sit up on your board and wait for a set to roll in.
- Airlite Recycled Superflex (neoprene) features a super-flexible recycled polyester jersey fabric that's laminated to Billabong's proprietary Airlite sponge core in the chest area for improved thermal protection against the cold and wind
- ZG300 Superstretch neoprene offers amazing flexibility
- 3/2mm insulation offers comfort and warmth in moderate to warm waters (works best in summer or early-fall East-Coast water temperatures)
- Welded, glued, and blind-stitched external seams seal out water
- Horizontal, dislocating chest zip makes for an easy entry and exit
- Drymax collar system features two-layer heat-retaining fabric with quick-dry technology that moves water away from the body and drains it quickly to avoid flushing issues
- Strategic seam placement for ultimate flexibility when you paddle and surf
- Molded Supratex knee pads protect your knees and boost suit durability
- Wrist and ankle grippers keep the suit sleeves and legs in place