Slide into the Billabong Men's 302 SGX CZ Wetsuit and let its incredible flexy and lightweight AX1 Airlite Superflex neoprene blow your mind (and keep you comfortable in the surf). This 3/2mm suit features double welded seams, a unique chest entry system, and strategic seam placement.
- AX1 Airlite Superflex (neoprene) is exclusive to Billabong, is 15% lighter than previous Airlite material used in Billabong's SGX wetsuits, outstretches previous SGX neoprene by 12%, and is significantly warmer using advance cell structured foam
- 3/2mm construction keeps you comfortable in warm to moderate water temperatures and works well in temperatures between 68-77°F, depending on your comfort level
- Double welded internal and external seams seal out water for improved comfort
- Strategic seam placement for optimum flexibility when you paddle and surf
- Horizontal, dislocating chest zip entry offers a watertight seal and provides an easy entry and exit
- Molded Supratex knee pads protect your knees and boost suit durability
- Wrist and ankle grippers keep the suit sleeves and legs in place