A wetsuit that feels like a warm, flexy, light second skin.
If you're tired of getting worked not by the waves but by your heavy, stiff, outdated suit, you'll love the Billabong Men's 302 SGX Xero GBS CZ Wetsuit. One of the most advanced wetsuits of its kind to date, this low-profile suit has stitchless welded seam construction and Japanese thermal materials that boost flex, improve strength, and reduce weight all while keeping you warm.
- Xero chest zip entry has a disconnecting zip that dislocates like a Boa constrictor's jaw to maximize the size of the opening for an easy in-out
- Boa zip system helps completely lock out water and is the driest entry available anywhere
- Japanese Airlite Superflex neoprene has an extremely low profile, reduces water absorption, and stays lighter than traditional wetsuits when wet
- Innovative, lightweight wetsuit material also offers an incredible soft feel and superb flexibility
- Furnace lining on front and back wicks moisture and retains heat to maximize thermal retention
- Xero seams (stitchless welded seams) provide a super-low profile, offer comfortable, flexible, and watertight seams, and ensure drier, stronger seam construction
- Strategic seam placement (crucial positioning of all seams and panels) maximizes comfort and performance without sacrificing fit
- Pre-bent anatomic paneling handles copious amounts of duck diving while still allowing for a maximum range of movement
- Contoured collar helps ensure a watertight seal, while wrist and ankle grippers eliminate movement and flushing
- 3/2 Xero seam wetsuit keeps you comfortable in water temps between 55-64�F