Comfort and warmth you can count on wave after wave.
The summer crowds are gone, and the waves are getting good, but the water is turning chilly. Turn to the Billabong Men's 302 Sol SG5 BZ Wetsuit. Its furnace lining and solar mesh panels provide exceptional warmth, while welded, glued, and blind-stitched construction offers a watertight seal so you remain comfortable during long surf sessions.
- Dry Max back zip entry has a re-engineered grip skin collar with contour neck shaping, an internal over-the-head-style barrier, and water-resistant offset teeth zip for a watertight seal
- ZG400 Superflex neoprene provides durable, flexible, high-performance neoprene that you can count on for all-day comfort
- Front and back internal furnace lining wicks moisture, retains heat to maximize thermal retention, and keeps you comfortable so you stay out longer
- Front, back, and kidney Solar Mesh 5 panels increase warmth (by trapping and transferring the sun's heat to the body) and offer wind- and water-resistance for comfort
- Double internal and external welded seams, and glued and blind-stitched seams, provide high stretch, extra strength, and a watertight seal
- Strategic seam placement (crucial positioning of all seams and panels) maximizes comfort and performance without sacrificing fit
- Wrist and ankle grippers (3D silicone-print grippers) eliminate movement and flushing
- This wetsuit keeps you comfortable in water temps between 55-64°F