Warm-weather wetsuit with flexible neoprene and strategic seam placement for long surf sessions.
Enjoy another calm, clear day catching endless waves when you wear the Billabong Men's 302 Solution SG5 BZ Wetsuit. Ideal for warm-weather surfing conditions, the 302 Solution features stretchy AX1 Airlite Superflex neoprene, Drymax Furnace lining, and Solar mesh chest and back panels to keep you comfortable during long surfing sessions. Plus, its flexible neoprene and strategic seam placement doesn't restrict your movement when you pop up on your board or paddle out into head-high surf.
- AX1 Airlite Superflex (neoprene) is exclusive to Billabong, is 15% lighter than previous Airlite material used in Billabong's SGX wetsuits, outstretches previous SGX neoprene by 12%, and is significantly warmer using advance cell structured foam
- 3/2mm construction keeps you comfortable in warm to moderate water temperatures and works well in temperatures between 68-77°F, depending on your comfort level
- Drymax Furnace Lining features two-layer heat-retaining fabric with quick-dry technology that wicks water away from the body and drains it quickly while providing superb warmth around your chest, kidneys, and back
- Drymax lining also has built-in irrigation channels that enable the suit to dry wicked fast in between surf sessions so you don't pull on a wet suit hours later when you're ready to surf again
- Solar mesh chest and back panels help to retain the body's heat and keep you warm in cool temperatures
- Double welded internal and external seams seal out water for improved comfort
- Strategic seam placement for improved flexibility when you paddle and surf
- Back zip forms a seal that decreases leaks or flushing issues
- Molded Supratex knee pads protect your knees and boost suit durability
- Wrist and ankle grippers keep the suit sleeves and legs in place