Brave chilly water temps with the Billabong Men's 4/3 Solution Gold ZL Wetsuit. The Furnace Thermal lining warms your core from the inside out so you can handle the cold ocean water for hours on end, and lightweight AX1 Airlite Superflex neoprene is incredibly stretchy for freedom of movement when you're paddling out or getting barreled.
- AX1 Airlite Superflex (neoprene) is 15% lighter than previous Airlite material and uses advanced cell-structured foam for significantly increased warmth
- 4/3mm insulation offers comfort and warmth in a wide variety of water temperatures—pair with a hood and booties for cold-water use
- Furnace Thermal Lining features two-layer, heat-retaining fabric with quick-dry technology that wicks away water and retains core warmth
- Double-welded internal and external seams seal out water for improved comfort
- Horizontal, dislocating chest zip makes for an easy entry and exit, and also forms a seal that's less prone to leaks or flushing
- Molded Supratex knee pads protect your knees and boost durability
- Wrist and ankle grippers keep the suit sleeves and legs in place and prevent flushing