The loose threads and multiple holes on your current wetsuit just might be the reason you're forced to retreat to land long before all your friends. Invest in the Billabong Men's 4/3 Solution Platinum ZL Wetsuit and stop being the laughingstock of your crew. Xero stitchless seams are super stretchy and extremely durable so you won't have to worry about blowouts when you're getting after it. Lightweight AX1 Airlite Superflex neoprene features a Drymax Furnace thermal lining throughout the suit to help you stay warm in the water and dry out quickly on land, so you don't any more excuses for bailing early.
- AX1 Airlite Superflex (neoprene) is 15% lighter than previous Airlite material and uses advanced cell-structured foam for significantly more warmth
- Welded, stitchless construction prevents blowouts, eliminates seam flushing, and improves freedom of movement
- 4/3mm insulation offers comfort and warmth in a wide variety of water temperatures—pair with booties and a hood for cold-water use
- Drymax Furnace Thermal Lining features two-layer fabric for quick drying and superb heat retention
- Xero chest entry system allows easy entry and exit, and seals out water to prevent flushing
- Molded Supratex knee pads protect your knees and boost durability
- Wrist and ankle grippers keep the suit sleeves and legs in place