Reliable performance in variable conditions.
Stop switching between different suits every day just for slightly different conditions and end your dilemmas with the Billabong Women's 4/3 Solution SG5 Wetsuit. AX1 Airlite Superflex neoprene is significantly warmer than other neoprene, allowing you to venture into slightly colder water without freezing, but it's also lightweight and super-stretchy so it won't weigh you down or hold you back when warm temps get you stoked for some serious surfing.
- AX 1 Airlite Superflex (neoprene) is exclusive to Billabong, is 15% lighter than previous Airlite material used in Billabong's SGX wetsuits and is significantly warmer using advance cell structured foam
- 4/3mm insulation offers comfort and warmth in a wide variety of water temperatures; when used in conjunction with booties and gloves works well in colder temps
- Furnace Thermal Lining features two-layer heat-retaining fabric with quick-dry technology that wicks water away from the body and drains it quickly while providing superb warmth around your chest, kidneys, and back
- Double welded internal and external seams seal out water for improved comfort
- Horizontal, dislocating chest zip makes for an easy entry and exit,and also forms a seal that's less prone to leaks or flushing issues
- Molded Supratex knee pads protect your knees and boost durability
- Wrist and ankle grippers keep the suit sleeves and legs in place