Don't let cold water temps stop you.
Whether you're looking to replace your tattered wetsuit without breaking the bank or are just getting into the sport, check out the Billabong Men's 403 Foil GBS BZ Wetsuit. This comfortable, performance-fit wetsuit handles cold water so you can enjoy the rush of riding a wave.
- This entry-level wetsuit is the ideal price-point for those just getting into surfing
- ZG400 Superflex neoprene provides durable, flexible, high-performance neoprene that you can count on for all-day comfort
- Front and back internal furnace lining wicks moisture, retains heat to maximize thermal retention, and keeps you comfortable so you stay out longer
- Glued and blind-stitched seams with stress point reinforcement on all internal seams and welded junction points provide high stretch, extra strength, and minimal water entry
- Strategic seam placement (crucial positioning of all seams and panels) maximizes comfort and performance without sacrificing fit
- Prebent anatomic paneling handles copious amounts of duck diving while still allowing for a maximum range of movement
- Back zip entry has a zipper barrier and contoured collar that help ensure a watertight seam
- Wrist and ankle grippers eliminate movement and flushing
- This wetsuit is suitable for water temps between 48-55°F