Because the last thing you want to do is ask your bro to zip you up.
Avoid the frustration of back-entry suits with the Billabong Men's 403 Foil GBS CZ Wetsuit. The Foil's easy-to-manage Boa chest zip makes getting in and out of your suit a cinch, its stellar materials and features keep you super-comfortable in the surf, and its price won't leave your wallet high and dry.
- Boa chest zip entry has a disconnecting zip that dislocates like a Boa constrictor's jaw to maximize the size of the opening for an easy in-out
- Boa zip system helps completely lock out water and, according to Billabong, it's the driest entry-level suit available anywhere
- This entry-level wetsuit is the ideal price-point for those just getting into surfing
- ZG400 Superflex neoprene provides durable, flexible, high-performance neoprene that you can count on for all-day comfort
- Front and back internal furnace lining wicks moisture, retains heat to maximize thermal retention, and keeps you comfortable so you stay out longer
- Glued and blind-stitched seams with stress-point reinforcement on all internal seams and welded junction points provide high stretch, extra strength, and minimal water entry
- Strategic seam placement (crucial positioning of all seams and panels) maximizes comfort and performance without sacrificing fit
- Pre-bent anatomic paneling handles copious amounts of duck diving while still allowing for a maximum range of movement
- Contoured collar ensures a watertight seal, while wrist and ankle grippers eliminate movement and flushing
- This wetsuit is suitable for water temps between 48-55°F