A solid 4/3mm suit with thermal insulation and an intuitive, flexible design.
Billabong designed the Men's 403 Platinum B9 to perform well in temperatures as low as 54°F, when paired with booties and gloves. The 403 Platinum B9 features B9 Thermal Flex lining to move moisture away from the body and provide thermal insulation for long surf-session comfort.
- B9 Flex recycled polyester jersey outer fabric provides stellar warmth, flex, and comfort
- Airlite Japanese rubber fabric on the shoulders supplies lightweight flexibility so you're able to paddle and surf with ease
- 4/3mm insulation offers comfort and warmth when you surf in a wide range of water temperatures, and it works best in temperatures between 54-68°F
- B9 Thermal Flex recycled polyester hollow-fiber jersey lining throughout feels comfortable against your skin and moves moisture away from your body so you stay comfortable during long surf sessions
- Glued and blind-stitched seams seal out water for improved comfort
- Back zip forms a seal that decreases leaks and flushing
- PFRE knee technology features an outer kneecap with high-density Supratex panel to provide peripheral compression while a center kneecap has a low-density Airlite G3 Superflex insert panel to increase flexibility and comfort
- PFRE knee construction also has a medial compression strip that provides a better fit around the knee and slight resistance which may enhance sensory feedback
- Wrist and ankle grippers keep the suit sleeves and legs in place