A versatile suit that fulfills your three-season surfing needs.
Stay on your A game during long surf sessions with the Billabong Men's 403 Platinum X Center-Zip Full Wetsuit. Equipped with Supernatural Stretch neoprene and PFRE knee technology, the 403 Platinum X provides unmatched flexibility while its Dry Max chest zip eliminates flushing issues and makes for an easy entry and exit when you scramble to get into the water or to work.
- Supernatural Stretch neoprene outer fabric provides stellar warmth, flex, and comfort while you surf and paddle
- 4/3mm insulation offers comfort and warmth when you surf in a wide range of water temperatures and works best in temperatures between 54-68°F
- Platinum P3 Thermal Japanese chest lining provides thermal insulation, wind resistance, and helps to move moisture away from your body for improved comfort
- External welded seams seal out water
- Asymmetrical, dislocating Dry Max chest zip offers a watertight seal, eliminates flushing, and makes for an easy entry and exit
- PFRE knee technology features an outer kneecap with high-density Supratex panel to provide peripheral compression while a center kneecap has a low-density Airlite G3 Superflex insert panel to increase flexibility and comfort
- PFRE knee construction also has a medial compression strip that provides a better fit around the knee and slight resistance which may enhance sensory feedback
- Wrist and ankle grippers keep the suit sleeves and legs in place