Revolutionizing drying technology and versatility.
Wetsuits have come a long way, so upgrade from your 10-year old suit to the Billabong Men's 403 Revolution Chest Zip Full Wetsuit. This versatile 4/3mm wetsuit works superbly in chilly waters when paired with booties and gloves, while its AXR Airlite Recycled Superflex neoprene provides stellar flexability and lightweight warmth and comfort. Equipped with Drymax Furnace lining, the 403 Revolution also dries wicked fast so you don't have to deal with the discomfort of a wet, soggy suit when you decide to venture out for a second session in one day.
- AXR Airlite Recycled Superflex (neoprene) features a super-flexible recycled polyester jersey fabric that's laminated to Billabong's proprietary Airlite sponge core to create a lightweight, stretchy, and warm suit
- 4/3mm insulation offers comfort and warmth in a wide variety of water temperatures; when used in conjunction with booties and gloves, works well in colder temps
- Drymax Furnace Lining features two-layer heat-retaining fabric with quick-dry technology that wicks water away from the body and drains it quickly while providing superb warmth around your chest, kidneys, and back
- Drymax lining also has built-in irrigation channels that enable the suit to dry wicked fast between surf sessions so you don't have to pull on a wet suit later
- Welded external seams seal out water for improved comfort
- Horizontal, dislocating chest zip makes for an easy entry and exit
- Chest zip also forms a seal that's less prone to leaks or flushing issues
- Strategic seam placement for ultimate flexibility when you paddle and surf
- Molded Supratex knee pads protect your knees and boost suit durability
- Wrist and ankle grippers keep the suit sleeves and legs in place