Your one-quiver wetsuit.
If you need a wetsuit that covers most of the water temps you surf in, go with the Billabong Men's 403 Revolution GBS Center-Zip Full Wetsuit. Designed with Airlite Recycled Superflex neoprene in the chest area, the 403 Revolution offers improved thermal protection against the cold and wind. Plus, its Drymax collar system prevents flushing while the ZG300 Superstretch neoprene throughout the body offers stellar flexibility while you surf and paddle.
- Airlite Recycled Superflex (neoprene) features a super-flexible recycled polyester jersey fabric that's laminated to Billabong's proprietary Airlite sponge core in the chest area for improved thermal protection against the cold and wind
- ZG300 Superstretch neoprene offers amazing flexibility
- 4/3mm insulation offers comfort and warmth in a wide variety of water temperatures and works in colder waters when used in conjunction with booties and gloves
- Welded, glued, and blind-stitched external seams seal out water
- Horizontal, dislocating chest zip makes for an easy entry and exit
- Drymax collar system features two-layer heat-retaining fabric with quick-dry technology that moves water away from the collar and drains it quickly to avoid flushing
- Strategic seam placement for ultimate flexibility
- Molded Supratex knee pads protect your knees and boost suit durability
- Wrist and ankle grippers keep the suit sleeves and legs in place