Lighter, flexier, stronger.
If you've ever felt like an overweight seal floundering in the surf with your outdated, heavy, stiff wetsuit, upgrade to the Billabong Men's 403 SGX CZ Wetsuit. Due to its advanced Japanese materials and innovative features, the SGX is all about lightweight performance.
- Boa chest zip entry has a disconnecting zip that dislocates like a Boa constrictor's jaw to maximize the size of the opening for an easy in-out
- Boa zip system helps completely lock out water and is the driest entry available anywhere
- Japanese Airlite Superflex neoprene has an extremely low profile, reduces water absorption, and stays lighter than traditional wetsuits when wet
- Innovative, lightweight wetsuit material also offers an incredible soft feel and superb flexibility
- IWSS welded seams (internally welded seams) provide high stretch, extra strength, and a watertight seal without the extra weight
- Strategic seam placement (crucial positioning of all seams and panels) maximizes comfort and performance without sacrificing fit
- Pre-bent anatomic paneling handles copious amounts of duck diving while still allowing for a maximum range of movement
- Contoured collar helps ensure a watertight seal, while wrist and ankle grippers eliminate movement and flushing
- 4/3 Welded seam wetsuit keeps you comfortable in water temps between 48-55°F
Share your thoughts
All about lightweight performance!! Exclusive to Billabong, the most advanced neoprene in the market. 15% lighter & 12% stretchier than anything Billabong has produced and its significantly warmer using advanced cell structured foam. Insane suit