Lightweight, flexible wetsuit for moderate- to warm-water surfing.
It's time to upgrade that worn, patched-up wetsuit to the Billabong Men's 404 Solution Xero CZ Wetsuit. Ideal for moderate water temperatures, the 404 Solution Xero features lightweight, flexible AX1 Airlite Superflex neoprene, Xero seams, and strategic seam placement that provide unbelievable freedom of movement without sacrificing performance, comfort, or warmth.
- AX1 Airlite Superflex (neoprene) is exclusive to Billabong, is 15% lighter than previous Airlite material used in Billabong's SGX wetsuits, outstretches previous SGX neoprene by 12%, and is significantly warmer thanks to its advance cell structured foam
- 4/4mm insulation offers comfort and warmth in water 54-68°F
- Drymax Furnace Lining features two-layer heat-retaining fabric with quick-dry technology that wicks water away from the body and drains quickly while providing superb warmth around your chest, kidneys, and back
- Drymax lining also has built-in irrigation channels that enable the suit to dry wicked fast in between surf sessions so you don't pull on a wet suit hours later when you're ready to surf again
- Solar mesh chest and back panels help to retain the body's heat and keep you warm in cold temperatures
- Xero seams feature stitchless welded seams that are stronger, more flexible, and water tight
- Strategic seam placement for a more flexible wetsuit
- Xero chest entry system consists of a horizontal, dislocating chest zip that locks water out without sacrificing the size of the opening
- Molded Supratex knee pads protect your knees and boost suit durability
- Wrist and ankle grippers keep the suit sleeves and legs in place