Ridiculous warmth, flex, strength, and lightness that feels like a second skin.
Wetsuits have come a long way as far as lightweight performance, comfort, and flexibility, so instead of trying to get one more season out of that tattered wetsuit, invest in the Billabong Men's 403 SGX Xero GBS CZ Wetsuit. This suit utilizes a stitchless, welded seam construction and lightweight Japanese thermal materials that keep you comfortable and warm with more flex than you thought possible.
- Xero chest-zip entry has a disconnecting zip that dislocates like a Boa constrictor's jaw to maximize the size of the opening for an easy in-out
- Boa zip system helps completely lock out water and, according to Billabong, is the driest entry available
- Japanese Airlite Superflex neoprene has an extremely low profile, reduces water absorption, and stays lighter than traditional wetsuits when wet
- Innovative, lightweight wetsuit material also offers an incredibly soft feel and superb flexibility
- Furnace lining on front and back wicks moisture and retains heat to maximize thermal retention
- Xero seams (stitchless welded seams) provide a super-low profile, offer comfortable, flexible, and watertight seams, and ensure drier, stronger seam construction
- Strategic seam placement (crucial positioning of all seams and panels) maximizes comfort and performance without sacrificing fit
- Pre-bent anatomic paneling handles copious amounts of duck diving while still allowing for a maximum range of movement
- Contoured collar helps ensure a watertight seal, while wrist and ankle grippers (3D silicone-print grippers) eliminate movement and flushing
- This 4/3 wetsuit keeps you comfortable in water temps between 48-55°F
Share your thoughts
Fits like a glove and doesn't allow water into the suit. Worn on winter days in vb/nc 42degree water temps and up. Worth the money for the right equipment.
top of the line
All about lightweight performance!! Exclusive to Billabong, the most advanced neoprene in the market. 15% lighter & 12% stretchier than anything Billabong has produced and its significantly warmer using advanced cell structured foam. Insane suit