Why store your board in the shed when you can surf all fall and into winter with the Billabong Men's 403 Sol SG5 BZ Wetsuit? Packed with insulation, this flexible suit allows you to move easily in the water while providing a watertight seal for comfort and warmth.
- Dry Max back zip entry has a re-engineered grip skin collar with contour neck shaping, an internal over-the-head-style barrier, and water-resistant offset teeth zip for a watertight seal
- ZG400 Superflex neoprene provides durable, flexible, high-performance neoprene that you can count on for all-day comfort
- Front and back internal furnace lining wicks moisture, retains heat to maximize thermal retention, and keeps you comfortable so you stay out longer
- Front, back, and kidney Solar Mesh 5 panels increase warmth (by trapping and transferring the sun's heat to the body) and offer wind- and water-resistance for comfort
- Double internal and external welded seams, and glued and blind-stitched seams, provide high stretch, extra strength, and a watertight seal
- Strategic seam placement (crucial positioning of all seams and panels) maximizes comfort and performance without sacrificing fit
- Wrist and ankle grippers (3D silicone-print grippers) eliminate movement and flushing
- This wetsuit keeps you comfortable in water temps between 48-55°F
Share your thoughts
True winter suit
Billabong out did themselves this time with their winter suit. This baby keeps your core consistently warm while not skimping on style and maneuverability. There are two cons though that have to be brought up. First, the Velcro tab does not have a loop to help open it on your neck. So ya have to dig at it a bit with your nail. Second, the over the head barrier is borderline impossible to pull over your head once you put the suit on. You will have to pay attention to your back while slipping on your suit otherwise you will not get that on. That Is the only real flaw in the design. I still gave it a five though because its ability to maintain the core warmth and its general construction.