The water might be cold, but the surf is perfect—let the 403 Sol take care of the temperature while you take full advantage of the waves.
Instead of watching perfect sets from the pier boardwalk or deck, invest in the Billabong Men's 403 Sol SG5 CZ Wetsuit. This solid 4/3mm wetsuit offers you stellar warmth and comfort in cold surf, while its Boa chest zip entry cuts down on your dressing time.
- Boa chest zip entry has a disconnecting zip that dislocates like a Boa constrictor's jaw to maximize the size of the opening for an easy in-out
- Boa zip system helps completely lock out water and, according to Billabong, is the driest entry available anywhere
- ZG400 Superflex neoprene provides durable, flexible, high-performance neoprene that you can count on for all-day comfort
- Front and back internal furnace lining wicks moisture, retains heat to maximize thermal retention, and keeps you comfortable so you stay out longer
- Front, back, and kidney Solar Mesh 5 panels increase warmth (by trapping and transferring the sun's heat to the body) and offer wind- and water-resistance for comfort
- Double internal and external welded seams, and glued and blindstitched seams, provide high stretch, extra strength, and a watertight seal
- Strategic seam placement (crucial positioning of all seams and panels) maximizes comfort and performance without sacrificing fit
- Prebent anatomic paneling handle copious amounts of duck diving while still allowing for a maximum range of movement
- Contoured collar helps ensure a watertight seal, while wrist and ankle grippers (3D silicone-print grippers) eliminate movement and flushing
- This wetsuit keeps you comfortable in water temps between 48-55°F