Keeps brain freeze to a minimum.
If you've ever felt like your ears were about to freeze solid (like, say, when you're duck-diving beneath a wave in cold water), the Billabong Men's 403 Sol SG5 Hooded CZ Wetsuit can help. This high-performance wetsuit features an SG5 hood, furnace lining, and solar mesh panels to ensure ultimate comfort while you surf.
- Full-face mesh SG5 hood has a water deflection visor, an adjustable face drawcord, and an external manifold to eliminate flushing issues
- Boa chest zip entry has a disconnecting zip that dislocates like a Boa constrictor's jaw to maximize the size of the opening for an easy in-out
- Boa zip system helps completely lock out water and is the driest entry available anywhere
- ZG400 Superflex neoprene provides durable, flexible, high-performance neoprene that you can count on for all-day comfort
- Front and back internal furnace lining wicks moisture, retains heat to maximize thermal retention, and keeps you comfortable so you stay out longer
- Front, back, and kidney Solar Mesh 5 panels increase warmth (by trapping and transferring the sun's heat to the body) and offer wind- and water-resistance for comfort
- Double internal and external welded seams, and glued and blindstitched seams, provide high stretch, extra strength, and a watertight seal
- Strategic seam placement (crucial positioning of all seams and panels) maximizes comfort and performance without sacrificing fit
- Contoured collar helps ensure a watertight seal, while wrist and ankle grippers (3D silicone-print grippers) eliminate movement and flushing
- This wetsuit keeps you comfortable in water temps between 48-55°F