Comfortable, stretchy wetsuit for moderate surf temperatures.
The Billabong Men's 403 Solution SG5 BZ Wetsuit keeps you comfortable in a wide range of water temperatures while allowing you freedom of movement when you paddle out into pristine surfing conditions. Equipped with stretchy AX1 Airlite Superflex neoprene, a Drymax Furnace lining, and Solar mesh chest and back panels, the 403 Solution ensures superb comfort and warmth so you're able to stay on your game and get a few barrels in before work.
- AX1 Airlite Superflex (neoprene) is exclusive to Billabong, is 15% lighter than previous Airlite material used in Billabong's SGX wetsuits, outstretches previous SGX neoprene by 12%, and is significantly warmer using advance cell structured foam
- 4/3mm insulation offers comfort and warmth when you surf in a wide range of water temperatures and works best in temperatures between 54-68°F
- Drymax Furnace Lining features two-layer heat-retaining fabric with quick-dry technology that wicks water away from the body and drains it quickly while providing superb warmth around your chest, kidneys, and back
- Drymax lining also has built-in irrigation channels that enable the suit to dry wicked fast in between surf sessions so you don't pull on a wet suit hours later when you're ready to surf again
- Solar mesh chest and back panels help to retain the body's heat and keep you warm in cold temperatures
- Double welded internal and external seams seal out water for improved comfort
- Strategic seam placement for improved flexibility when you paddle or surf
- Back zip forms a seal that decreases leaks or flushing issues
- Molded Supratex knee pads protect your knees and boost suit durability
- Wrist and ankle grippers keep the suit sleeves and legs in place